Our programs for people with disabilities help them find jobs, access housing and live fuller lives in their communities.
We offer innovative programs for individuals with disabilities in CT for a lifetime of support, at all levels of need and all ages and stages. Our programs provide community connections, housing, in-home supports, assistive technology, employment skills and disability resources.
Programs tailored to meet the individual needs of people with disabilities in Connecticut
- Day Programs offer individualized and group activities at our Waterford and Old Saybrook locations, as well as in the home or in the community.
- Residential Programs support people with disabilities in a variety of home settings and provide in-home support systems.
- Assistive Technology Programs provides tools and devices to children and adults to increase mobility, aide communication and remove barriers to independence.
- Employment Programs help people with disabilities in CT with job assessments and training to find integrated, competitive employment.
- UCP’s Student Transition Program helps students prepare for life after high school — to develop life and vocational skills that lead to increased independence.
- Community Inclusion & Advocacy at UCP provides a coordinator to identify and address the needs of people with disabilities. We also provide referrals and information, social groups and statewide advocacy.