We need direct support workers in Eastern Connecticut.
Are you interested in helping people with disabilities gain independence and improve their quality of life? If you are, please consider joining our team of dedicated professionals. Whether you choose an opportunity in our Day Program, our Residential, Employment or Student Transition Programs or seek employment in our Administration Department, you will become an integral part of helping us provide innovative options and solutions for people with disabilities in Eastern Connecticut. If you meet our job requirements, please fill out the following employment application online. Thank you!
Applications can also be obtained by stopping by our Administration Building at 42 Norwich Road (Route 32), Quaker Hill. All completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Valid drivers license and your own transportation
- Background check will be conducted
Current Job Opportunities
We need substitute staff to work in these programs
- Quaker Hill Day Program: 9am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Old Saybrook Day Program: 9am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Residential Program All Shifts: throughout Eastern CT, but primarily Groton
- Summer and substitute staff in all programs