Thank you for your interest in United Cerebral Palsy of Eastern Connecticut. At UCP of Eastern CT your talent can touch the lives of people with disabilities. Whether you choose an opportunity in the Day Community Experience Program, Supported Living residential program, or administration, you will contribute to the enhancing the lives of people with disabilities.
Our staff are dedicated to supporting people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities and committed to disability awareness. Are you interested in making a difference?
United Cerebral Palsy of Eastern CT is a leader in programs and support services for people with disabilities. We are seeking an intern for the summer to support our print media, digital content and social media platforms. Additionally, intern will provide support for all activities related to the establishment and launch of new Assistive Technology center. See Job Posting
Substitute staff to work in all of our programs.
- Quaker Hill Day Program – 8:30am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Old Saybrook Day Program – 8:30am – 3:00pm Monday – Friday
- Individual Day Program – 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
- Supported Living Program (Groton) All shifts
Qualified candidates will have
- relevant experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or behavioral health needs.
- CPR/First Aid and be Med Certified
- Own Transportation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
We invite you to complete an application today!